Sunday, November 18, 2012

long week

For the past seven days 20 of the freshmen dance majors have been working with a guest choreographer, Derrick Evans, for a piece in the Fall Showcase. The piece was also chosen to be performed in the Winter Gala Concert which is the best WMU dance concert of the year. Along with this, every freshman in the dance department started working with the Choreo III students (most of them are BFA juniors or seniors) for their works that will also be performed in the Fall Showcase. I love love love the two choreographers I am working with for that, Ronnie and Alana. Those are the last rehearsals I have before I get to go home for Thanksgiving Tuesday night.  :) And now, I will probably be staying up to wait for Coldplay's Live 2012 album to be released. Probably not one of my better ideas, considering I have class at 8am but, oh well I'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment