Sunday, November 4, 2012

sunday funday

I actually really don't like Sundays, I don't think they are very fun at all. Anyways, I was sitting here and almost forgot to write a blog and then noticed I didn't write one Thursday either. Wednesday night through this afternoon Orchesis Dance Society had their 2012 concert which was AMAZING. The last three shows were sold out which is always a good thing. I was able to watch only on Saturday night and this show contained two of my favorite pieces I've ever seen. They were choreographed by seniors in the dance program which is probably one of the reasons why they were so amazing. I'm so glad to be a part of this program here and can not wait till I'm an upper class-men, can perform and choreograph like they do and all the freshman look up to us like we look up to and admire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment