Sunday, October 14, 2012

story of my life

I didn't realized till about Friday night that I completely forgot to post a blog for Thursday. Whoops, sorry guys. Maybe because my weekend started on Thursday for my first time here just hanging out and a having fun with friends because dance majors didn't have classes on Friday.  :) Anyways, it was pretty much a typical weekend in my life at WMU. ITM house Friday night (drama!), I went with my friend to her sorority dinner Saturday night (which just confirmed even more that I'm so glad I'm not in one.) And rehearsal and spending some time at the library today. I did see Sleep Deprivation Chamber tonight though which was incredible. My friend Nate is the main character, Teddy, and I was so amazed at how great he is. It was the first theater production I've seen at Western and I can't wait to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment