Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Prestige pt. 2

Yup, my first idea for this paper wasn't working out like I thought it would so after thinking about it for days, I changed my thesis tonight. Typical. My new thesis is that Cutter (the narrator of the movie played by Michael Caine) is manipulating everyone and every action is pre-planned. I think I'm having a hard time with this because everything makes sense in my head but I have a hard time writing it all out with every detail that is needed for it to make sense to other people. I also feel like sometimes after I write it, it stops making sense or confuses me a little bit. I feel like this is on the way to being super confusing to everyone so I'm going to bed. Night.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, your dad has been cheating on your mom for over 2 years. She has seen texts and pictures. It's true. Call your mom. She needs you. Your dad is a jerk.

    ReplyDelete