Sunday, October 28, 2012

successful weekend :)

My parents, sister and one of my best friends from high school, Jamie, came to visit this weekend. It might have been one of my favorite weekends that I've been here. Had dinner with all of them Friday night, then went out with Jamie and some friends. Saturday we went to the game, an open rehearsal for the dance department, downtown Kalamazoo for dinner which was fun because I had also never been there. Then Jamie and I watched The Sandlot that night.It was one of the best things to just sit with her, catch up, and just laugh about the movie and great memories. We went out to breakfast this morning and they all left a little while later. Now I just got back from seeing Spring Awakening. Again, I was impressed. But going back, I find it so crazy that spending time with people you love goes by so quickly. So thanks to my family for everything and thank you Jamie Payne for being an amazing friend that I can do dumb things with but also know that I can come to you when things are rough. ♥ #besties

No comments:

Post a Comment