Sunday, September 23, 2012

being away from home

I really have loved the past three weeks I've been at WMU.  I've met so many new people that I absolutely love to be around but of course there is that little part of me that really misses everything at home. It didn't really hit me until yesterday when some things sort of blew up in my face (long story). I was talking to my roommate Lizzie this morning and we were just saying it's all the little things we miss. Like driving, the places to go to eat at home, your own bed...and of course all by best friends. I actually did talk to my best friend at home yesterday and I told her how I do have really good friends I can talk to here but it's definitely not the same as seeing and talking to her every single day. So a big shout out to Xenia Mansour for always being there for me, no matter what. ♥ #bestfriends #snookiandjwoww  

No comments:

Post a Comment